Digital Dragon Designs

Digital Dragon Designs - Ninja Petion & Zoey Pinkdot's Second Life Fashion & Accessories Blog

3:09 PM

To Our Ever So Patient Customers

Posted by Ninja Petion and Zoey Pinkdot

Let me first apologize to any customer who has not yet been helped. Ninja and I took a bit of a break for the Thanksgiving Holiday and have been trying to get things together and get back to everyone that has an issue or question. Since then there has been some real life family sadness and I have been trying to get to everyone. This morning though was the icing on the cake. Lightning hit our house, smoke filled the house, and the fire department was promptly called. Everyone is ok but the lightning took its toll on the garage door, the net, the cable, the phone, the ps3 (may it rest in peace), and half of the outlets in the house. Needless to say this was a financial burden we did not exactly need at the moment. I am currently at my mom's house which is about an hour away from where we live to take care of a few things since a technician won't even be out to look at the house until Sunday. I just wanted to let you all know that we haven't forgotten about you and most certainly are not ignoring you. We are doing everything we can to get ourselves back into SL to handle any problems. Your patience is much appreciated.

Since IMs will most certainly be capped, if they aren't already, please send a notecard to Zoey Pinkdot with any issues you have that have not been dealt with. I will get on them as soon as we get our net back.

Thanks again to everyone.

2 comments:

Lexi Morgan said...

Oh my gosh :( big hugs to you both. If there is anything that I can do to help, please let me know. Keeping you in my thoughts.

Efemera Bisiani said...

ZOMG - What a nightmare!! Glad to hear everyone's OK. Hope you're all back to normal in time for Xmas.