Digital Dragon Designs

Digital Dragon Designs - Ninja Petion & Zoey Pinkdot's Second Life Fashion & Accessories Blog

8:38 AM

Oh the Woes of the Wii!!!

Posted by Ninja Petion and Zoey Pinkdot

LOL! So...yeah...these shoes have been out for a little while yet but sadly Ninja and I have been bitten, chewed up, and spit out by the Wii monster. Well that and some friends came into town and we seriously had the BEST weekend ever!! Anywho, without further ado considering I have stalled long enough, I give you BOWS!




These shoes are seriously absostinkinglutely fantabulous!!! They come in two versions (one has a black base and colored accents while the other has a colored base and black accents). YUMMEH!

I'm also going to attempt to release a new outfit this weekend so that I can feel better about immediatly proceeding to play the Wii for the remainder of the afternoon. Oh magical box of fun!!!!!!!!

0 comments: