Digital Dragon Designs

Digital Dragon Designs - Ninja Petion & Zoey Pinkdot's Second Life Fashion & Accessories Blog

3:06 PM

A Flickr Group FINALLY

Posted by Ninja Petion and Zoey Pinkdot

Yay! A fantastic friend finally convinced me to get a flickr account and make a group for Digital Dragon. And I did just that! So now we have a flickr group for all of you beautiful people to show yourselves in or on our products. This of course opens us up for more contests in the future and the occasional customer appreciation giftcard to photos that inspire us or are just plain beautiful. If that doesn't intice you to join enough, just join so that I feel better and don't feel like such a loser face with no members. Pretend you like me. ;)Now go..make me happy! hehehe.

You can find and join our flickr group HERE.

0 comments: