Digital Dragon Designs

Digital Dragon Designs - Ninja Petion & Zoey Pinkdot's Second Life Fashion & Accessories Blog

2:36 PM

DDD Eclectic Skins Update

Posted by Ninja Petion and Zoey Pinkdot

Hello again everyone. Ok so I released these skins yesterday and with a friends help realised that there were a few flaws in them that were just unacceptable. The belly button was WAY too high and there was a seam in the inner leg. How did I miss this you may ask?? Make a skin and you'll know...lololol. But thanks to my super friend I caught them before too much damage was done and have fixed them. So if you purchased the skins and I somehow missed you please contact me for a replacement. And if you tested out the demos please go back and try them again. Thanks for your patience guys and ENJOY!!


0 comments: