Digital Dragon Designs

Digital Dragon Designs - Ninja Petion & Zoey Pinkdot's Second Life Fashion & Accessories Blog

7:15 PM

Who Doesnt Love Paisley??!!

Posted by Ninja Petion and Zoey Pinkdot

Ok so a couple of weeks ago I mentioned to Ninja how cute I thought some paisley shoes would be with a cute little paisley outfit. Next thing you know the shoes are out and I had yet to even begin making the outfit I had in mind. But after a much needed spring break with Ninja and the kids I have made it. So...yay....Paisley!!

Paisley is a really cute little babydoll top and pair of jeans and is available in 11 different colors. There are also 11 different colors of shoes available to go along with it...and they match to a tee. :D You can find both the shoes and clothing at our sim.....Digital Dragon. Enjoy!!

0 comments: