Digital Dragon Designs

Digital Dragon Designs - Ninja Petion & Zoey Pinkdot's Second Life Fashion & Accessories Blog

10:46 AM

Dollies, Dollies EVERYWHERE!

Posted by Ninja Petion and Zoey Pinkdot


Ok so recently I was fortunate enough to meet one of the cutest person I have ever met in SL, the lovely Hana Doll. I fell in love with her...the cutest little doll you ever did see...and I became crazy inspired to suddenly start making dresses. And so here we have it. Pink Gothic Lace. It comes with 3 different flexi skirts (mini, middle, and long), 2 different tops (laces up the back or not), 1 pair of under bloomer thingies :), a pair of laced up stocking with optional flexi bows, and both flexi and non flexi cuffs. Extra items in the ad include a beautiful key found at Grim Babies, a skin by Curious Kitties, fabulous hair by Celestial Studios, and of course shoes by us (gotta love those maryjanes). This is my personal favorite thing I've made so far and hopefully there will be lots more to come. Enjoy!

1 comments:

HeatherFev21 said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE