Digital Dragon Designs

Digital Dragon Designs - Ninja Petion & Zoey Pinkdot's Second Life Fashion & Accessories Blog

5:17 PM

New Seductive Skins at Digital Dragon Designs!

Posted by Ninja Petion and Zoey Pinkdot

They're finally done!!! I've been working on these suckers for months now amongst other projects and I am finished!!! And so I give you my new skin line: DDD Seductive Skins. They are available in 3 skin tones at the moment and there are 10 makeups packs (40 makeups) available for each tone. I am working on making a darker tone and hopefully a whiter one as well but no promises on how soon that will happen. And with that....here are the skins! (Makeups shown in the Blush skin tone).




Please be sure to try the demos before purchasing. Enjoy!! And if ya get a free moment...send me a pic of what you look like in the skin and let me know what you think. I'm always curious how they look on other shapes and what you all think.

Digital Dragon (113, 113, 23)

1 comments:

HeatherFev21 said...

Awww they look GORGEOUS hunnybunches!!!!

<3