Digital Dragon Designs

Digital Dragon Designs - Ninja Petion & Zoey Pinkdot's Second Life Fashion & Accessories Blog

10:45 AM

New Mens Shoes at Digital Dragon!!

Posted by Ninja Petion and Zoey Pinkdot

Yay! So first I will apologize for monopolizing the Ninja machine for so long. What can I say...I like shoes. lolol. But alas I felt sorry for the gentlemen out there and decided I would hand him over to you for a little while....don't get too excited though cus I could snatch him back at any moment. hahahaha. Needless to say, he made these really really awesome new mens shoes. You can all thank me later. hahahaha.

The Mens Metro Shoes come in 4 colors options, either platinum or gold buckles, and 2 sole options.


The Mens Metro 2 Shoes come in 13 color options, either platinum or gold buckles, and the 4 main leather colors come in 2 sole options.


Find these and more at the Digital Dragon sim. Digital Dragon (113, 113, 23). Enjoy!!!!

0 comments: